The AstroScope 9350BRAC-37-3PRO Night Vision Adapter is designed to be used with camcorders that have a taking lens with a 37mm filter thread. The AstroScope provides your camera with the ability to produce high resolution full-frame images under adverse lighting conditions. The rugged and compact design makes it ideal for demanding applications. Fitted with a high-performance 3rd generation intensifier, the AstroScope significantly enhances your camera's low-light capabilities.
Your high definition camera can now take on a more valuable role in all your security concerns. The AstroScope's ability to capture images in low light that provide facial recognition and vehicle registration identification ensures your ability to execute wide area surveillance and long range detection. You can secure any perimeter, shut down border crossings, and render any 'line in the sand' impenetrable.
To operate the Astroscope, a C-Mount lens (not included) must be fitted to the front of the CIU.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Standard 1/4-20" tripod mount
- Fits cameras with a 37mm filter thread Sony A1U, SR11, CX7, Canon HR10, etc.
- Provides seamless integration between the host camera and CIU
- Lightweight, non-reflective, black epoxy-coated aluminum housing
- Mounting System
- The CIU attaches to the camera via the relay lens and bracket assembly
- 3rd Generation Intensifier Tube
- While 2nd generation night vision works well in most applications, 3rd generation night vision will out perform it in all situations. With a 3rd generation NVD, your image will be crisper and clearer with a decreased level of bright light blooming. These improvements substantially increase the recognition and detection range of the system.