The Minox 8x56 BR binocular series sets the standard for high performance. That is why the manufacturer has made it a mission to consistently provide a high quality product to satisfy the demands of the user. This binocular is an excellent instrument for numerous recreational activities. It is well suited for short or long range observation. Its lightweight construction and high optical performance make it an extremely desirable binocular.
The Minox 8x56 BR lenses consist of the Minox multi-layers M* coating, and offer an impressive 92% light transmission. The binocular renders significant contrast and color accuracy because of its phase-corrected ridge prism with silver-baring coated ridge surfaces. It is purged with argon gas to ensure reliable and durable protection against corrosion and fogging. It comes with rubber armor to protect it against water damage.
The patented Fast-Close-Focus (FCF) developed by Minox is a great time-saving feature in the 8x56 BR binocular. By rotating the large focusing knob one full turn, the binocular focuses immediately from a close distance to infinity. Another important benefit is that the binocular is equipped with a four click-stop of the rubber eyecups for different eye-relief settings. This characteristic significantly improves the binocular's user friendliness for eyeglass wearers.
- Innovative Minox M* coating for optimum clarity and contrast
- Argon purged gas instead of nitrogen filled assuring longevity in preventing fogging in sudden temperature changes
- Aircraft magnesium construction reduces excess weight
- Four click-stop rubber eye cups for different eye-relief settings favoring eyeglass wearers
- Patented Fast-Close-Focus (FCF) clearly marked as a scale on the central focusing wheel allowing fast and precise focusing for long distance