The UADC-1 from ATI Audio is an analog to digital converter/switcher, that provides professional quality 24-bit A-to-D conversion at the broadcast standard 44.1kHz sampling rate. (32 and 48kHz rates can be adopted using internal jumpers.)
A remote control feature, along with an AES input, allows the user to switch inputs remotely, selecting either the AES, or analog inputs to drive the unit's AES output. This is achieved when an external contact closure or DC signal voltage is applied to the unit's remote control contacts.
A relay bypass provides failsafe operation if power is lost. Front panel LEDs show "Audio Present" and "Clipping" for both the left and right analog inputs, the input selected, and the status of the device. Recessed front panel gain controls for the analog inputs are included.
- Two channel analog to digital converter/switcher that provides professional 24-bit conversion
- Can be used to interrupt an AES stream and insert an analog input via remote control
- Balanced and unbalanced stereo analog inputs along with AES input to output
- Seamless remote control via contact closure or external voltage
- High performance 108dB noise floor
- Includes external power supply