This is a Da-lite 90 x 120" Polacoat Rear Screen Projection Screen, Da-Plex. This is a rear projection plexiglass screen that installs like a commercial window that has a 90 x 120" (HW) viewing area and a self-trimming frame.
The screen substrate is clear acrylic plastic. The substrate has an optical coating on one surface not exceeding .004" in thickness. The overall size of the acrylic panels shall be as detailed with tolerances of ±.125" for 1/4" or ±.250" for 3/8" or ±.375" for 1/2".
- Acrylic base for breakage resistance, lightweight, high optical quality, ease of handling, and superior transmission
- Four factory framing options are offered: Standard frame, Deluxe frame, Base frame, and Self-trimming frame.
- Diffusion coatings are available for all types of applications with any size screen and a wide range of viewing angles.
- Diffusion coating is permanently bonded to the substrate. It cannot peel off like laminated film or vinyl-based diffusion screens.
- Two substrates offered: Da-Plex (acrylic substrate) available in standard sizes up to 9 x 18' (HW) and Da-Glas (glass substrate) available standard in sizes up to 10 x 20' (HW).
- Da-Plex rear projection screens are mounted with the coated surface toward the audience.