Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Digital Field Guide - Your Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 has dozens of amazing features. Would you rather spend hours studying the manual or snapping pictures?
This guide gets you on the fast track, with full-color illustrations that help you identify and understand every button and dial and the effects you can shoot for.
Learn to use every control, what pitfalls to dodge, and the secrets of capturing spectacular images in more than 20 shooting situations. Wherever your A100 goes, this book should go too.
About the Author: David D. Busch has woven his skills as a writer and photographer into a successful 20-year career as a roving photojournalist. Many of his books, articles, and newspaper reports have been illustrated with his own award-winning images.
He is the author of Digital Photography All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies, Nikon D50 Digital Field Guide, and some 90 others.
- Follow an illustrated road map that makes it easy to locate the controls on your camera and learn what each does
- Review photographic essentials including exposure, lighting, and lens choices
- Learn to capture great images of tricky subjects like flowers, pets, sporting events, sunsets, and fireworks
- Explore such techniques as fill flash, infrared, panoramic, macro, and filter effect photography
- Troubleshoot potential problems with your A100
Table of Contents
Part I: Using the Sony Alpha DSLR-A100
- Chapter 1
- Exploring the Sony Alpha DSLR-A100
- Chapter 2
- Setting Up Your Sony Alpha DSLR-A100
Part II: Creating Great Photos with the Sony Alpha DSLR-A100
- Chapter 3
- Photography Essentials
- Chapter 4
- All About Lenses
- Chapter 5
- Working with Light
- Chapter 6
- Photo Subjects
- Chapter 7
- Downloading and Editing Pictures
Part III: Appendixes