The MX300 from Lexicon is dual-mono/stereo reverb/delay processor, that delivers the classic Lexicon sound in a professional package, and at an attractive price. It can be used in the traditional manner of editing patches from the front panel. However, thanks to the included plug-in software and USB connectivity, every parameter of every effect is available inside any Windows VST or Mac Audio Units compatible DAW program, for editing and saving with sessions.
The MX300 provides classic Lexicon reverbs and delays, plus dbx compression and de-essing, along with five different routing combinations. Editing patches is intuitive and simple, thanks to a Page/Select wheel, three top-level parameter controls plus Exit, Tempo and Bypass selectors, and a large front-panel.
The unit is perfect for band PAs, churches and clubs, as well as in the studio. Because the built-in dbx compression and de-essing can be used in tandem with reverb, the MX300 is a great tool for taming problem vocalists. The processor was designed to withstand dust, moisture, shock, power surges and all the other rigors of live sound use.
- Stereo/dual-mono reverb/delay processor with USB connectivity
- S/PDIF digital input/output
- Sixteen legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Provides delay and modulation effects, dbx compression and de-essing
- Five effect-routing options
- Hardware can be controlled and patches saved, via the Windows VST and Mac Audio Units plug-in software and USB port
- Includes MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software
- Easily editable at the unit using the large front-panel LCD display and intuitive controls
- MIDI input and output