This Seal/Bienfang Roller Press is another innovation from Seal, a leader in the print finishing world. The unique approach of this press is that you can mount with or without heat. In addition, the "roller" nature of this press allows rapid mounting of prints which translates into cost-effectiveness. This press will definitely help your images take on a more professional appearance.
The Bienfang Roller Press has the technological advances needed to safely accommodate today's diversity of artistic media from inkjet and digital printer output to photographs and fine art. Manufacturer's warranty covers on-site service only.
- 42" working width accommodates running of several pieces at once
- Fast set-up and easy operation; press can run up to 3' per minute to increase production capabilities
- Roller speed and thickness settings are easily adjustable
- Reverse mode provides easy misfeed correction
- Quality silicone roller and design features mean low maintenance
- Mounts with or without heat so artwork is never subjected to damaging temperatures
- Press applies even pressure for a smoother mount without edge compression
- Blemish-free surfacing achieved without perforating laminates
- Streamlined design needs less space in frame shop or photo studio; simply position on worktable, cart or desktop
- Works exceptionally well with wet inkjet prints, eliminating dry time prior to laminating
- Does canvas transfers ready to put directly onto stretcher bars
- Compatible with the most popular Bienfang papers, foam boards and adhesives
- New Bienfang SuperStick laminates are designed for success on the roller press
- Made in the USA