Slik's AF-2100 has a unique patented single action pistol grip. Simply squeeze the trigger, set your camera to the desired position and release the trigger; your camera is immediately locked right where you want it. The AF-2100 can be used with all makes and models of tripods that have either a 1/4"-20 or a 3/8"-16 threaded center column post.
- Ingenious Panning Axis Quick Release Mechanism
- Where your thumb rests upon the AF-2100 there is a lever; push the lever up and the quick release plate can rotate upon the panning axis, and pull the lever down to make the plate lock into place. In this way you're able to follow action which solely needs left/right panning adjustments without the need to constantly squeeze the pistol mechanism, which would quickly tire your hand.
- Bull's Eye Style Bubble Level
- At the top of the AF-2100 there is a bull's eye style single bubble level, which helps to quickly achieve a perfectly level shot with just a glance at your hand.
- Base diameter of 2.0" (5.1 cm)