Quantum Leap Ministry of Rock from EastWest is a virtual instrument featuring 20GB of rock drums, basses and guitars, recorded in EastWest's Studio 2. Articulations and programming were all reverse engineered from actual performances, with the collection covering a wide variety of styles.
The instrument utilizes a dedicated playback engine, the PLAY Advanced Sample Engine, which provides an easy searchable browser and the ability for users to customize the sounds. Suitable for songwriters, as well as film, TV and game composers, drummers and guitarists.
Instruments and kits include, Fender guitars and basses, Octapius, Ayotte, Ludwig and Gretch kits, along with Gibson, Ibanez and PRS guitars, and Musicman, Specter and Kubiki basses.
Quantum Leap Ministry of Rock functions as follows:
- Stand-alone under ASIO, Core Audio or DirectSound
- Plug-in for applications supporting RTAS, VST and Audio Units for Mac OS X
- Plug-in for applications supporting VST and RTAS for Windows XP
- 32-bit standalone and plug-in versions included
- 64-bit PC VST (host must support 64-bit VST plug-ins) and standalone versions included
Note! Requires Pace iLok key (not included) if one is not already on the system.
- Virtual instrument featuring rock drums, basses and guitars
- Total of 20GB of 24-bit/44.1kHz samples
- Legato bass and guitar samples with legato and staccato repetitions
- Both clean and distorted, truly playable, rhythm guitars and leads
- Includes release samples
- Guitars and basses recorded in dual amplifier configurations and the software allows user to choose amp, or mix the sound from both amps
- Dynamic bass that can play everything from ballads to hardcore rock
- "Round Robin" bass drums, snares, toms and hats deliver more natural performances
- Drumkits are also optimized for use with Roland V-Drums
- All guitars and basses were recorded using Marshall, Fender, Bogner, Vox and Budda amplifiers
- Instrument plays back via the PLAY Advanced Sample Engine, a dedicated audio engine/interface providing a powerful streaming engine
- All instruments listed in a single browser for easy navigation
- Stereo Swap allows the user to instantly swap the left and right channels. Mono from left, mono from right, or mono sum allow for instant conversion from stereo to mono