The Braun Slide Scan 4000 Film Scanner is specifically designed to batch scan 35mm mounted slides (scanning area is 37.5 x 37.5mm with a 50 x 50mm Mount). By using a slide magazine, the Slide Scan 4000 is capable of scanning up to 50-100 mounted slides at a time.
The scanner includes a USB interface which is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh systems, and includes the Digital ICE3 system for automated image clean-up and color balance.
- Efficient Batch Scanning
- With the included slide magazine, the Slide Scan 4000 is capable of non-stop scanning up to 50 slides at a time. Single slides can also be scanned easily as well.
- Superior Image Quality
- With 3600dpi optical resolution, 48-bit data conversion, Dmax 3.4 dynamic range, and auto focus function, the Slide Scan 4000 captures crisp and vivid image.
- Includes Digital ICE3
Digital ICE3 - Image Enhancement Technology Comprises three image-correction components which help ensure superior image quality and operational efficiency.
- Digital ICE - Image Correction & Enhancement. Digital ICE removes defects or scratches on the surface of the film without losing any details or any other elements of the original image
- Digital ROC - Restoration Of Color
Digital ROC brings faded color of old films or slides back to life. Enjoy vibrant, faithfully rendered images.
- Digital GEM - Grain Equalization & Management
Digital GEM reduces the effects of film grain. The resulting images are sharp, clear and devoid of grain clumping or graininess.
- Convenient Interface
- Equipped with a USB2.0 interface, the Slide Scan 4000 offers you the benefit of versatility and fast performance.
- Powerful Software Bundle
- Bundled with world class Adobe Photoshop Element, the Slide Scan 4000 enables you to edit the images the way you like and helps you organize manage and share your digitized images with ease
- Quick Slide Viewer
- The Slide Scan 4000 has built-in a mini light panel which allows you to conveniently view the slide image before scanning.