The Wi-Fi Phone for Skype from Belkin is a wireless handset that is compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b networks. The phone can be used to make and receive calls using a Skype account. It can be used anywhere a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet is available, including public hotspots. The phone is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It is an excellent way to take your Skype service with you while you are out and about.
- Skype Compatibility
- The phone is compatible with 802.11b/g wireless networks and Skype accounts. It can be used anywhere a standard Wi-Fi Internet connection is available. You'll be able to use the phone near public hotspots or at home. You can even use the phone when your home computer is powered down or asleep.
- Address Book and Caller ID
- The Wi-Fi Phone features a large color LCD that displays text and call information. You'll be able to see your digital address book and caller id of incoming calls on the screen.
- Secure Communications
- The phone is compatible with standard Wi-Fi security protocols. These include WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption.
- Rechargeable Battery
- The phone features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A charger is included for your convenience.