The Induro C314 Carbon 8X C-Series Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs offers the ultimate in strength, lightweight, fast action and reliable performance. It uses 8 layer, 2nd generation carbon fiber technology for its leg construction. This 8x tubing is 60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber tripods. This is achieved by using more fibers and less epoxy in the manufacturing blend.
Induro C-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8" mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws. They also come supplied with a padded carrying bag.
- Top-leg diameter of 32mm.
- Three leg-angle settings (24, 55 & 80°), to accommodate uneven terrain or awkward shooting situations.
- Improved dust and rubber-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the leg twist-locks.
- Anti-twist leg sections and a grooved center column make setup and breakdown quick and easy.
- The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
- Removable rubber and stainless steel spike feet provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- The retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag.