The Equinox HD10 mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Canon XL2 camcorder. Constructed with rugged and durable PVC material, with one-inch cast-acrylic face-plates and stainless-steel hardware. These materials help prevent corrosion.
Features include nine mechanical controls; power-on/off, record-start/stop, zoom-telephoto/wide, ND filter, autofocus/manual focus switch, push-button autofocus, auto white balance and 2 smooth-action gears for manual focus and iris.
The housing is rated to a depth of up to 250'. A rear-mounted internal LCD monitor for framing shots is included with the housing.
- Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless-steel hardware
- Maximum depth of up to 250'
7 Mechanical Controls:
- Zoom - telephoto/wide
- ND filter
- Autofocus/manual focus switch
- Push-button Autofocus
- White balance
2 Smooth-action gear controls:
- Manual focus
- Iris dial
- Rear-mounted internal LCD monitor for framing shots
- Removable external ballast on the bottom and side of the housing
- 2-tray mounting system for easy removal of camera