The Digiffects Industry Series E collection from Sound Ideas is a vast library of 13 CDs containing general industrial sounds from around the world that are ready for use in your productions. Every sound in this library has been painstakingly digitally recorded, digitally edited, and digitally mastered to produce crystal clear, purely realistic audio.
This collection contains a complete arsenal of 1237 industry themed ambiances and sound effects with all you will need to bring the sounds of construction to life in your productions. You'll find everything from the sounds of the various tasks in a steel mill, to the noise of a carpenter at work, the sound of a ratchet wrench vigorously turning, and the sound of an elevator shaft in a mine, just to name a few. Many of the sounds are totally ambiguous and universal, meaning that they would suit a variety of industrial tasks. The collection also contains sounds of very specific tools and settings, from laser welding to metal junkyards and everything in between.
The sounds come on standard CDs that will play in any CD player or a computer with multimedia software (Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc.). You are free to load the sounds into your production software and use them at will. All of the sound effects are royalty free, meaning that you don't have to worry about any legal ramifications when you use them in your productions.
- Ultra Realistic Digital Recordings
- This collection of sounds was recorded with very high standards to bring realistic soundscapes effortlessly into your productions
- Industrial Sound Effects for Every Production Need
- Tool sounds, trucks, road construction, factories, power plants, motors, mining, trains, and more
- Hammering (near and far, on metal, wood, and various materials), operational noises (powering on and off equipment, fast and slow, etc.)
- Steam engines, brewery sounds, papermills, fire fighting
- Drills, saws, off road vehicles, heavy machinery and much, much more