The AudioFire4 FireWire Audio Interface from Echo Digital Audio is a compact, high-performance FireWire audio interface. The unit features six inputs and six outputs, that include two combi TRS/XLR microphone/line inputs, with switchable phantom power, two additional balanced line inputs, four balanced line outputs, S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O.
Power for the AudioFire4 can be provided through the FireWire bus (6-pin interface required) or from the supplied external power adapter. Digital connectivity is via coaxial S/PDIF, with sample rates up to 96kHz supported. MIDI I/O is also available.
Near-zero latency hardware monitoring and six channels of full duplex 24-bit/96kHz recording and playback make this unit perfect for portable systems. The unit is compatible with Mac and Windows systems for excellent versatility.
- Compact FireWire audio interface
- Supports full duplex six channel-in, six channel-out operation at 24-bit resolution and 96kHz sample rate
- Bus powered via 6-pin FireWire interface
- Software console for monitoring, metering and setting levels
- Low-latency drivers support all major pro audio software
- Headphone output with volume control
- Heavy-duty aluminum case
- Mac and Windows compatible