The Rosco Image Pro GOBO Slide Projector not only has a "wow" factor, but is certainly a one-of-a-kind invention by Rosco, a leader in the field of audio-visual lighting and filtration. The Image Pro is an ingenious way to create and project a slide on to a background.
The ImagePro projects an image created from a simple plastic slide. Attach an iPro Slide cartridge to the back plate of the ImagePro and insert it into the iris slot of any one of several common luminaires. Then simply turn on the light to project anything from a dazzling full color panorama to a corporate logo, or even a last minute custom gobo texture.
With a form factor similar to the Rosco Gobo Rotator, the ImagePro is both elegant and simple in its engineering. Using three different systems; cooling airflow, infrared reflection, and thermal barriers - the slide is well protected from the extreme heat of the luminaire. Unique toolings on the backplate allow the ImagePro to fit snugly into the four most common luminaires: the Altman Shakespeare, ETC Source Four, Selecon Pacific and Strand SL.
Think of it - your company gets hired to light a corporate trade show and need a logo to "splash" over the floor or backdrop. Or, you want an impressive nighttime image of his corporate headquarters illuminating the back wall of his booth. Using Rosco's IPRo Slide Service, your custom ISlide will be prepared and ready for projection in its cartridge in 24 hours.
With more than 25 years of lighting experience for both pro and amateur needs, Rosco has designed a "library of images" to accompany the Image Pro. With more than 400 designs in 14 categories, there is something for everyone. And, your IPro slide can be prepared in about 24 hours.
Note: The ImagePro should not be used on a Source Four 750; Damage to the luminaire's reflector may result; Not for use with Selecon VNR 5-deg lens
- With this item, anything becomes projectable - from a personal slide of an unusual scene to a corporate logo
- IPro Slides can be made of virtually any image you can create on a computer; Print any image using an ink-jet printer
- Cost effective solution for logos, event marketing, and theatrical projections
- Slides project with incredibly sharp, photographic resolution
- Printed on a high temperature plastic base using conventional printing technologies, the iPro slide can project high quality images in full color and photographic detail previously available only through advanced projection systems like PANI or from expensive glass gobos
- Use low cost, bright theatrical lekos as your projector
- Will last from 15-50 hours with no fading or degradation
- Using the optional IPro Slide kit, you can create your own images from your own artwork 1
- Order a standard image from the iPro Slide Library found on the website or the CD-ROM that comes with your ImagePro
- Since the temperature at the gate is reduced when the lamp is dimmed, plug your ImagePro into the same dimmer as the light fixture; Then as the lamp dims, the fan speed is reduced proportionally
- Theatrical projections - scenic elements, slide projections, lighting effects; especially suited for situations where budget is a primary concern
- Trade Show/Industrials - corporate logos, museum signage, exhibit identification, changeable backgrounds; use in situations that require temporary projections
- Film and Television - backings, special FX compositions, multi-colored cookies; iPro slides give a Gaffer tremendous flexibility