The DN-C640 from Denon is a rack mountable CD player designed for professional use in installed applications. This slot-loading player can play audio files from a CD or data DVD and supports multiple types of discs and audio formats. It offers great connectivity options, with balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, and S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital outputs.
All of the playback functions you'd expect to find in a professional CD player are here, including program, random, and repeat modes, as well as advanced functions such as variable pitch control and auto cue. The DN-C640 includes a wireless remote control, as well as serial, parallel, and network connectors for wired control. When connected to a network, the unit can be fully controlled via a web browser, as well as upload audio from a disc to the network.
- 1RU slot-loading CD player
- Reads CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, and DVD+R/RW discs
- Supports CD-DA, Wave, MP3, MP2, and WMA file formats
- Large display shows vital information
- XLR and RCA analog outputs and S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital outputs
- Jog wheel for quick track searching
- ±12% variable pitch control
- Program, single, random, and repeat modes
- User-selectable finish mode will stop, advance to the next track, or replay
- RJ-45 connector allows you to stream audio from a network and upload files from a disc to your network, as well as control the unit from a web browser
- IR wireless remote control included
- Serial and parallel ports for wired control