The MXL USB.008 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with USB is a large- diaphragm condenser microphone with a USB port for direct connection to Mac or PC computers. The microphone's condenser element utilizes full +48V phantom power off the USB bus for a full, rich, professional sound over electret or dynamic microphones.
The capsule on the USB.008 is optimized for full, rich vocal reproduction that is suitable for announcers, narration and voice-over application. Project studio engineers will find it a suitable microphone for capturing vocals as well. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback without altering its smooth, wide frequency response.
The digital section features a 16-bit Delta Sigma A/D converter with a sampling rate of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz. The MXL USB.008 is sold as a complete kit with stand, windscreen and 10-foot USAB cable; everything needed for successful podcasts, voice overs, project studio recording and more.
- USB Output Connector
- The MXL USB.008 features a USB connector for plug-and-play operation to any PC or Mac based computer.
- Switchable Sampling Frequencies
- The microphone features 44.1kHz and 48kHz sampling frequencies at 16-bit resolution.
- Large-Diaphragm Condenser Element
- The large-diaphragm condenser element provides a rich smooth frequency response between 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Complete Kit
- The USB.008 includes a case, stand, windscreen and 10-foot USB cable.