The AmpliVox S602M Piezo Dynamic Megaphone is an incredibly lightweight and energy efficient megaphone with a surprisingly loud voice.
The Piezo Dynamic Technology means solid state circuitry which produces superior efficiency in a featherlight package. This is accomplished through full-sized diaphragms and ceramic wafers. By eliminating traditional megaphone magnets, the weight is eliminated and the full-frequency response and loudness of voice coils remains.
The S602 works as a conventional handheld megaphone or it can be used as an over-the-shoulder megaphone with a separate microphone for greater versatility.
- The S602M is weatherproof so you can use it in both indoor and outdoor venues.
- Up To One Mile
- Draw the masses with the S602M which can reach up to one mile away.
- Piezo Dynamic Technology
- Patented Piezo Dynamic Technology does away with heavy traditional magnets and uses ceramic wafers to provide big sound in a lightweight package.
- Easy Battery Installation
- The batteries are stored in a removable cartridge for easy installation when you're on the go. The battery life indicator has three different levels so you always know how much battery life you have left. And you get a lot of battery life, up to 20 consecutive hours on just 8 C batteries.
- At only 2.75 lbs (without batteries) the S602M is an excellent solution for long term presentations.
- If you want a megaphone that gives you options then the S602M is the one for you. It can be used as a conventional handheld megaphone or use the detachable handheld microphone or detachable shoulder strap.
- 3 Modes
- Speaking of versatility, the S602M also features three different modes so you can use it for voice, whistle or siren broadcasting.