The Sony BCT-90MLA Betacam SP Video Cassette, Large is a 1/2" metal tape made for Betacam SP equipment. It offers high C/N, low head-wear, reduced dropouts and outstanding durability, making it ideal for ENG, post-production and other broadcast applications, including TV transmission. It is compatible with Betacam SP recorders. The tape is supplied in a plastic album case.
This Betacam SP video cassette has 90 minutes of recording time.
- Betacam SP 1/2" large video cassette with 90 minutes or recording time supplied in an album case.
- A strengthened binder gives metal tape greater durability under the stress of repeated use -- important for cart machines and repeated editing.
- Alumina-silica metal particle coating keeps retentivity and coercivity high after years of storage.
- Dropouts are prevented by the stronger binder, sophisticated quality control and an anti-static lid.
- Specially designed lubricants extend head life, and controlled surface roughness minimizes modulation noise for a higher S/N ratio.