From Voice Technologies the VT500 is a professional omnidirectional lavalier microphone with a flat, wide frequency response that is designed for crucial reproduction of vocals. Designed for outstanding performance in broadcast, theatrical and sound-reinforcement applications, the VT500's frequency response delivers exceptionally transparent audio reproduction with minimal noise.
Speech clarity is enhanced with a slight rise in frequency response at the upper frequency range, while the omnidirectional polar pattern suppresses handling and clothing noise. Noise caused by radio frequency interference is also minimized with an internal RF filter. The 5-foot (1.5 meter) cable is rugged and moisture proof and also features excellent isolation from handling noise.
- Wired For Lectrosonics Transmitters
- The VT500 is available in a variety of connectors; this version features a TA5-Female connector for compatible Lectrosonics transmitters.
- Wide Flat Frequency Response
- The lavalier features a wide, flat frequency response for transparent signal reproduction throughout.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional pattern provides generous pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern also suppresses handling noise caused by clothing and skin contact.
- RF Suppression Filter
- Radio Frequency noise is also suppressed via an internal RF filter.