From Voice Technologies the VT506 is a professional omnidirectional lavalier microphone with a wide frequency response that provides enhanced intelligibility of vocals. Designed for outstanding performance in broadcast, theatrical and sound-reinforcement applications, the VT506's frequency response delivers exceptional presence with a 6dB rise in the high frequency range.
Speech clarity is enhanced while the omnidirectional polar pattern suppresses handling and clothing noise. Noise caused by radio frequency interference is also minimized with an internal RF filter. The 5-foot (1.5 meter) cable is rugged and moisture proof and also features excellent isolation from handling noise.
- 6dB High Frequency Rise
- A boost in the upper frequency range results in greater intelligibility in speech and vocals, resulting in improved clarity.
- Wired For Lectrosonics Transmitters
- The VT506 is available in a variety of connectors, this version features a TA5-Female connector for Lectrosonics wireless transmitters.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The lavalier features a wide, frequency response for transparent signal reproduction throughout.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional pattern provides generous pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern also suppresses handling noise caused by clothing and skin contact.
- RF Suppression Filter
- Radio Frequency noise is also suppressed via an internal RF filter.