The DA-216S from Rane is a high-quality rack mountable 2x16 distribution amplifier for paging and background music. Designed for the ultimate flexibility and convenience, the DA-216S has 3-pin removable terminal blocks for all I/Os. Each input is mic/line switchable and has selectable phantom power. Each of the outputs can be assigned to send either input signal, or a combination of the two, so you can assign a zone for paging only, music only, or both.
Each of the input and output channels has a screwdriver level control, which helps to prevent unwanted changes. The inputs have red LED indicators to let you know if a signal is overloaded. The unit also has an automatic universal power supply so you can connect your system anywhere in the world with positive results every time.
- Sleek 1RU housing
- Studio-quality audio with very low distortion
- Each I/O channel has a 3-pin removable terminal block for easy connection
- All 16 outputs can send channel A, channel B, or a combination of the two
- Each input is mic/line switchable and has selectable phantom power
- Screwdriver level controls for all I/Os prevent unwanted or accidental changes
- Overload LED indicators on each input
- Outputs can each drive a 600 Ohm load simultaneously
- Automatic universal power supply for international use