The ML 1 from Rane is a two channel microphone/line preamplifier that can be used with dynamic, condenser or electret microphones. It also functions as a balanced line driver. Input and output signal/overload LEDs are found on both front and rear panels that assist in setting proper levels.
Output is available via XLR or Euroblock connectors, the later useful for permanent installations. An analog to digital converter provides 24-bit/48kHz digital output in one of three formats - AES/EBU, optical or coaxial S/PDIF.
Full +48V phantom power is available, as are two, rear-panel gain trim pots for each channel and input type. An included security panel protects settings in fixed and remote situations. A universal, internal power supply means the unit is functional in international venues.
- Two-channel microphone/line preamplifier
- Analog to digital converter outputs AES, or either optical or coaxial S/PDIF
- Balanced line driver
- Rear panel gain controls with included security cover
- Front and rear panel overload LED indicators
- Switchable 48V phantom power (delivered to both channels simultaneously)
- Internal universal power supply