The CameraBright X1-ER+ Extended Range Plus provides a continuous lightsource to any camera that features a tripod screw. Today's digital still cameras have the ability to take excellent videos and movies. However, at best they only feature a flash unit, which only works for a split-second. When taking videos, you need a light to come on and stay on. CameraBright lights are designed to turn on and stay on while you take your video.
The advanced technology built into every CameraBright light ensures continuous, simple, single button operation; push the button once to turn the unit on, and push the button again to turn the unit off. If you forget to turn the unit off, it will turn itself off in a matter of minutes, thereby ensuring a great video next time.
This version is an Extended Range Version, which provides a narrower beam that has an effective illumination range almost twice that of the other versions (up to 20'). In addition, this Plus version also features a metal tripod screw, which makes it more ideal for use with heavier cameras (over 2 lbs).
- Take better pictures or videos at night
- CameraBright light's advanced white light LED technology allows a fuller spectrum of light to illuminate your exciting moments in low or no-light conditions.
- Connects to virtually any camera or camcorder
- If your camera or camcorder can connect to a tripod, then it can connect to a CameraBright light and still connect to your tripod.
- Reduces Redeye
- Some of today's modern cameras have a small intermittent light that comes on just before taking a picture, which is intended to reduce redeye. This current solution is typically inadequate and less effective with larger groups or longer distances. CameraBright lights work with your camera's existing technology and almost entirely eliminate redeye in most cases.
- Improved picture quality with your existing flash
- If you are using your camera in a low or no-light situation with a CameraBright light, you can "see" what you are taking a picture of, therefore eliminating the need to take many pictures hoping to get everybody in the shot or hoping they were all looking at the camera. Use the CameraBright light to set your picture up, and when you snap the perfect picture, the flash will go off just as normal.
- Easy on, Easy off
- With a simple thumbwheel mounted on the back of the unit, simply rotate one way to connect to your camera or camcorder, and then rotate the other way to disconnect, but with CameraBright light's compact design and huge benefits, you will never want to take it off again.