the LT-HD from Lynx Studio Technology is an L-Slot interface card for connecting an Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 directly to a Digidesign Pro Tools HD system, using standard Digidesign cabling.
The connected converters emulate the functioning of Digidesign 192 I/O, making integration simple and allowing for accurate delay compensation within ProTools software. The card is user installable.
- Expansion card for allowing Aurora AD/DA converters to directly access Digidesign Pro Tools HD systems
- Includes one primary and one expansion DigiLink port
- Up to thirty-two channels of AD/DA conversion per ProTools HD Core or Accel/Process card possible using two Aurora 16 units
- Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192kHz
- Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O for accurate delay compensation within Pro Tools - no manual delay adjustments required
- Allows I/O functions and Aurora parameters to be controlled and monitored within Pro Tools
- Interfaces with HD system using standard DigiLink cables
- Allows daisy-chaining of multiple Aurora converters and other DigiLink devices via Expansion port
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- User installable