The ALB-40 from Anchor Audio is a wireless assistive listening system designed to accommodate up to four users. It consists of the AL-TX wireless transmitter base station, four AL-WB wireless beltpack receivers, and four pairs of in-ear headphones which can all be stowed in the included lightweight carrying case for easy portability.
The AL-TX is a UHF base-station transmitter great for assistive listening applications in lectures, movies, houses of worship, auditoriums, and more. It offers 16 user-selectable channels and an operating range of up to 300' line of sight. The base station will support an unlimited number of users, so the possibilities are endless. The unit is ADA compliant, easy to use, and comes with a kit for rack-mounting.
The AL-WB is a slim and durable bodypack with two built-in antennas and an easily-accessible battery compartment, which holds two "AA" batteries. It has a range of up to 300' line of sight with the AL-TX transmitter. You can use the included headphones for listening right out of the box, but any headphones with a 3.5mm plug may be used with the receiver.
- Easy-to-use system includes everything you need to support four wireless users
- Additional receivers can be purchased separately to support an unlimited number of users
- Up to 300' line of sight range between the transmitter and receivers
- Transmitter has 16 user-selectable channels
- Slim beltpack receivers operate on a pair of standard "AA" batteries
- Earbuds are included for use right out of the box
- Convenient carrying case holds the entire system