The L612M from Samson is a high-quality active two-way stage monitor speaker. Great for a wide variety of music, the monitor has a custom 12" woofer and a 1.75" tweeter to provide a full frequency response. Internal amplifiers offer a total combined power of 300W for a strong performance. The ported cabinet has an all-plywood construction for the best output and long-lasting durability. A large aluminum heatsink prevents the speaker from overheating, for years of reliable performance.
The rear of the unit features balanced, line-level XLR input and output connectors, allowing you to connect to virtually any professional sound system. A level adjustment knob is provided, along with low and high EQ knobs to match the monitor to your performance space. A large carrying handle makes transportation a snap and a voltage selector switch allows you to use the monitor internationally.
- Two-way active stage monitor
- Heavy-duty custom 12" woofer and 1.75" tweeter for a full frequency response
- Bi-amplified system provides 300W of total power
- Ported, all-plywood cabinet for high output and lasting durability
- Balanced, line-level XLR I/O connectors
- Level control knob
- High and low EQ control knobs
- Voltage selector switch
- LED indicators for power, active, and clip
- Large carrying handle
- Strong steel grille protects drivers
- Large aluminum heatsink prevents overheating