The L615 from Samson, part of the Live! series of loudspeakers, is a high-quality active two-way loudspeaker designed for live venues such as houses of worship, schools, clubs, and more. The 15" woofer and 1.75" tweeter provide a full frequency response and the dual internal amplifiers provide 300W of total power. The ported cabinet is constructed from sturdy plywood for high output power and outstanding durability.
The rear panel of the speaker features XLR mic and line-level input connectors, as well as a line-level XLR output. There are separate level controls for the mic and line inputs, and a selector switch that allows you to choose which of the two inputs will be sent to the output. Rotary controls for low and high EQ are also available, along with a voltage selector switch for international use.
- Active two-way loudspeaker for live applications
- Custom 15" woofer and 1.75" tweeter provide a full frequency response
- Internal amplifiers provide 300W of total power
- Ported cabinet has an all-plywood construction for great performance and durability
- Balanced XLR mic and line-level inputs
- Line-level XLR output
- Individual input level volume controls
- Separate low and high EQ control knobs
- Choose to send the mic or line signal to the output
- Voltage selector switch for international use
- Pole mounting socket allows you to mount the speaker on top of a subwoofer
- Large aluminum heatsink prevents overheating
- Large carrying handles
- Strong steel grille protects drivers