The L1215 from Samson, part of the Live! series of loudspeakers, is a high-quality active two-way loudspeaker designed for live applications. It has two 15" drivers to provide excellent bass, and a 1.75" tweeter for crystal-clear treble. Internal amplifiers provide 500W of combined power for an impactful performance. The cabinet has an all-plywood construction for great sound and durability.
The rear panel features XLR input and output connectors, as well as a level control knob and a voltage selector switch for international use. A strong steel grille on the front of the cabinet protects the drivers and integrated carrying handles make transportation easier.
- High-quality active two-way loudspeaker for live applications
- Two 15" woofers and a 1.75" tweeter provide clear sound with a wide frequency response
- Two internal amplifiers provide 500W of total power
- All-plywood construction for durability and high output with bass port for extended low-frequency response
- Steel grille protects the driver units
- Two large carrying handles simplify transportation
- Large heatsink prevents subwoofer from overheating
- XLR input and output connectors
- LED indicators for power, active, and clip
- Rotary level control
- Voltage selector switch for international use