The Midas Verona is a large-format sound reinforcement console aimed squarely at the professional concert-sound market. The Verona retains the quality and feature set expected of Midas, resulting in ultra-quiet performance, flexible signal routing and an overall pristine sound quality. The console is an 8-bus unit with a variety of chassis configurations. This console features 48 input channels with balanced XLR microphone preamplifiers and 1/4" phone line inputs.
All inputs feature direct outputs and inserts for routing audio to external processors, monitor mixers, etc. Group and Master output sections feature balanced XLR male connections. Four-band sweep EQ provides incredibly detailed signal contouring. Eight auxiliary send outputs feature discrete level control and may be used for routing to effects, monitors, etc. The Verona is sure to be all any professional mixing engineer will need for concert sound, theater sound, cooperate events, large-scale presentations, etc.
- 48 Input Channels
- The Verona is available in a variety of channel frames. This console features 48 input channels with balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" phone line inputs.
- Four Band Parametric EQ
- All channel inputs feature a four-band parametric EQ section for detailed audio frequency contouring.
- Eight Bus Outputs
- Eight output buses provide discrete routing to recorders, effects, monitors, etc.
- Four Auxiliary Sends
- Four auxiliary sends are dedicated outputs for signal routing to effects.
- Flexible Routing
- Inn addition the Verona features direct outputs on all input channels and insert points.