Designed as a studio power pack, the Broncolor Verso4 RFS 2400 watt/second multi-voltage power pack accepts a docking rechargeable battery that enables the photographer to work where AC power is unavailable. It has three flash head outlets, and it accepts any Broncolor flash head made since 1972. Power distribution is asymmetrical, which increases its versatility.
This power pack features an integral RFS interface (Radio Frequency System) for remote firing of the unit by radio via an optional transmitter RFS as well as by means of a transceiver RFS from your PC or Macintosh computer. When controlling via screen, four storage spaces for different lighting situations are at your disposal.
Flash head and sync cord are required, and must be ordered separately. The battery is also optional.
- Fires Without Wires
- Built-in, sure-fire triggering with optional Radio Slave transmitter (162080)
- Computer Firing
- May be controlled from a Mac or Windows based computer with optional RFS transceiver (162081).
- Consistent Color of Flash Output
- Automatic stabilization of the color temperature over 4 f/stops within ±100°K
- Short Recycle Times
- When battery operated, the Verso A4 provides 0.3 - 1.8 seconds recycle time.
- Seven Stop Power Variator
Eliminates the need for a second power pack, or N.D. filters
Adjustable in full, or .1 f/stop variations
- Built-in Optical Slave
- Sensitivity may be reduced manually
- Large Capacity Battery
Optional battery provides ~350 full power flashes @ full power and fast recycle setting -- enough for most assignments.
Low battery level warning light on pack.
- Multiple pop sequence may be stored; fan-cooling prevents overheating.
- Remembers Setttings
- Channel Output settings and special functions are remembered and recalled immediately after powering up.
- Digital Readouts
Each channel displays power settings in .1 stop, easy-to-read numbers.
Visual ready display can be dimmed
- Fan Cooled
- For long flash sequences and thermal protection