The American Dynamics ADSDUHOC is an outdoor dome housing specifically designed for use with a SpeedDome Ultra camera. For maximum outdoor protection, this housing features a built-in heater and defogger, effective in keeping internal temperatures at optimum levels. Optional mounting hardware are available for wall, pendant or parapet roof installations.
- Thermostatically Controlled Heater & Blower
- For maximum outdoor protection, this housing has a built-in thermostatically controlled heater and blower, effective in maintaining optimum internal temperatures regardless of outside weather conditions. The heater and blower are powerful enough to melt away an ice buildup within one hour after start-up. A user can also manually activate the heater and blower and even view the housing temperature and humidity.
- Includes I/O Board
- All input and output cables including video, power alarms and surge protection connect to the outside of the housing via the unit's I/O board. Outside cable connections not only simplify the installation process but also enhance the housing's weatherproof integrity. This I/O board also has the ability to store PTZ presets, tour patterns and other camera parameters into memory. This information is automatically downloaded when a new camera is installed.
- Alarm I/O Ports
- The housing features four alarm inputs and one alarm output for triggering alarms and for activating a device following an alarm event.
- Includes Tamper-Proof Screws
- While not designed for tamper resistance, this unit includes four tamper-proof screws to prevent the housing from being easily opened.