The DN9331 Helix Rapide from Klark Teknik is a motorized, thirty-one band graphic equalizer remote controller, compatible with both the Midas range of digital consoles and the Klark Teknik digital equalization system. The controller offers direct access to all of the graphic equalization functions of Helix digital equalizers, and instant recall of fader positions by the use of thirty-one, console quality, high-resolution motorized faders.
The unit is the networking centre of the Show Command System. The remote control interface communicates via Ethernet, with an Ethernet switch integrated into the controller and eight, external ports fitted with Ethercon connectors. A rear panel RS-232 port provides for remote control from Midas Heritage, Legend and Siena mixing consoles.
A flexible user interface allows custom remote channel assignments across four banks of thirty-two channel selection buttons. Eleven-segment LED bar-graph meters allow for monitoring the input and output signal levels of any individual channel. The unit is housed in a 6U, 19" rack-mount enclosure, which can also allow the unit to function as a freestanding console.
- Hardware controller that provides direct access to all graphic equalization functions of Helix digital equalizers
- Thirty-one, 100mm high resolution, high-speed motorized faders
- Remote control channel assignments across four banks of thirty-two channel selection buttons
- Four group buttons
- Solo Tracking System in conjunction with a Midas Heritage, Legend and Siena desk
- Eight Ethernet ports allowing connection to Helix digital equalizers and system processors with wired or wireless connections to a PC running ELGAR, Helix EQ RCS and System Controller RCS
- Backwards compatible to non-Ethernet DN9340 and DN9344 using Ethernet-to-serial converters
- Available as part of the Midas XL8 Live Performance System