The C2-7210 HD-SDI Seamless Switcher from TV One provides up-, down-, and cross-conversion with SD/HD-SDI signals. The unit includes (2) independent video processing and scaling engines. Its (2) video mixers provide flexible management of SD/HD-SDI, composite, YC, YUV component video, YPbPr HD component, DVI, and RGB video. The unit's (2) SD/HD-SDI inputs make it equally well suited for broadcast or presentation environments. It also supports NTSC and PAL formats.
The unit features three modes to simplify operation. Switcher mode includes equally powerful program and preview channels that allow any function to be previewed independently of program output. Independent mode provides the performance of two independent scalers in a single unit, each with a full range of management and output features. Dual PIP (picture in picture) mode allows any video input to be fitted and placed in either of two windows of any size with user-defined layer priority control.
Control options include front-panel pushbuttons, Ethernet connectivity, and an RS-232 port. A Windows-based control panel is also provided and is compatible with most third-party control systems. An LCD on the front panel further facilitates management of the unit. Its CORIO2 video-processing engine, a proprietary and entirely firmware-based chipset, can be upgraded at any time by downloading the latest firmware version and flash upgrading the unit in the field. The unit can be used as a standalone solution or placed in a rack with the included rack ears.
- SD/HD-SDI Up-, Down- & Cross-Conversion
- This unit provides up-, down-, and cross-conversion of SD/HD-SDI signals.
- Multi-Format Signal Support
- It also supports composite, YC, YUV component video, YPbPr HD component, DVI, and RGB video.
- Control options include pushbuttons, Ethernet, and RS-232.
- The unit's video-processing engine can be upgraded at any time by downloading the latest firmware.
- Standalone or Rackmount
- This unit is equally well suited for desktop or rackmount use.