Fujicolor Crystal Archive Super C Paper 32" x 164' is an RA4 processed, RC (resin coated) color print paper.
A traditional color paper that is designed for optimum performance from large digital systems, as well as conventional color darkroom processing.
Fujicolor Crystal Archive Professional Paper Super C produces bright, crisp commercial prints from laser printers and other digital exposure systems, with unsurpassed, world-class color image stability.
Ideal for meeting professional photographers' needs for exhibitors, advertising and other commercial photo applications, this paper delivers rich tonal gradation, vivid color reproduction, exceptional sharpness and unsurpassed color stability.
- Optimized Silver Halide Crystals for Laser Exposure, to deliver excellent commercial prints from wide format laser printers, as well as from conventional photographic printers
- High D-Max for deep, rich blacks, vivid colors and crisp text
- Vivid and saturated color reproduction resulting in vibrant yet accurate colors
- Further improved whiteness, with clear and more distinct highlight details and sharper text quality
- Excellent contrast with ideal gradation balance for a rich tonal scale and unbiased grays from highlight to shadow
- Improved latent image stability and tolerance for processing, giving you unsurpassed color fidelity and longevity