The Altman Micro Ellipse II is a pattern projector with a 20 to 40° variable zoom focus. The anti-reflective coated, high performance lenses deliver bright & crisp pattern or graphic projections via an optional steel or glass E size pattern.
The dual lenses of the ME2 move smoothly and evenly on steel guide rods with Teflon bushings to provide accurate alignment. Four framing shutters are provided for precise cropping of the projected light.
- Dual layer, high-performance coated lenses for optimum optical performance
- Four framing shutters with insulated handles
- Extruded aluminum and laser cut steel construction
- Track, canopy, stem and Unistrut options are available; it's compatible with Altman Smart Track.
- 12V electronic transformer; 120V, 240V, 277V options available
- The accessory slot accepts optional E size steel or glass patterns or the Master Spin dual gobo rotator.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Additional accessories, such as barndoors, pattern holder, Iris, and track lighting adapters are available separately.