The Altman Shakespeare Ellipsoidal Spotlights are high-quality fixtures in function, style, and efficiency. They have a number of innovative details and features that enhance versatility and efficiency without sacrificing performance.
The wide accessory slot, the lens barrel, and the 2-slot accessory holder all rotate.
Shakespeare ellipsoidals are ideal for theatres, night clubs, television studios, or wherever superior, energy-efficient lighting performance is required.
This CE Rated model has a wide 50° field beam spread. It can provide a beam of 51 footcandles 28 feet in diameter from 30 feet away.
- The dichroic coated glass reflector removes heat from the beam, resulting in longer gel and pattern life while offering a sharp, full field and distortion free pattern projection.
- The lens barrels are completely interchangeable with other, wider beam spread models.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and lens barrel
- Safety features include self-closing, self-locking retaining latch for the accessory holder, and the secondary lens barrel retaining latch.
- Choices of different wattage bulbs are available, to a maximum of 750 watts.
- Accepts 6.25" color frames, snoots, and other accessories
- Four independently adjustable steel shutter leaves
- Accepts size "B" gobos for projecting patterns.
- CE Listed -- For a more detailed explanation of the meaning, click here.