The Altman UV-250 is a compact, high output 208 - 240 volt blacklight floodlight. It is designed to provide a wash of high-intensity illumination of fluorescent materials at distances of up to 40 feet. The fixture does not require any fans for cooling, resulting in extremely quiet operation. A special lens filters out harmful UV-B and UV-C wavelengths and almost all visible light, and is provided with an integral wire mesh safety screen.
- Integral ballast and ignitor, on-off rocker switch.
- Automatic safety cut off switch prevents operation if access door is open.
- Extremely quiet operation.
- Tool-free lamp access through lens door.
- ETL and cETL listed for 250 watts. Made in U.S.A.