The Allen & Heath GL3800M is a dual function sound reinforcement console for mid-size and large format sound reinforcement applications. The GL3800M's dual function design is capable of both Front-of-House (FOH) and monitor mixing. Available in a variety of chassis sizes and channel inputs, this model features 48 mono input channels .
8-bus outputs feature pan control for Left, Center and Right channel output routing, 10 Aux sends provide plenty of routing to effects, signal processors and monitors. A fully featured 12x4 matrix mixer provides further routing flexibility and is suitable for in-ear monitor feeds and additional monitor mixing applications.
A highly responsive 4-band, 2-sweep EQ section is located at every input channel for professional, noise-free signal contouring. Additional features include direct outputs, inserts for routing external signal processors, 100Hz high pass filters, Sys-Link V2 console linking option and 4-pin lamp sockets.
The GL3800M incorporates the craftsmanship and reliability synonymous with Allen & Heath consoles, this console is more than suitable for FOH mixing in concert halls, houses-of-worship, auditoriums, touring shows and much more.
- 48 Total Inputs
- The GL3800M is configured in a variety of input and chassis sizes, this version features 48 mono inputs .
- Left / Right / Center Output Channels
- The main output section consists of Left / Center / Right output channels for flexible FOH or monitor mixing.
- 8 Bus Outputs
- 8 sub group outputs provide flexible routing to monitors, recorders, etc.
- 10 Aux Sends
- 10 auxiliary sends are provided, in monitor mode all 10 aux sends are routed to channels providing fader control, XLR and 1/4" output, muting capability and more.
- 12 x 4 Matrix Mixer
- A fully functional 12 x 4 matrix mixer is suitable for in-ear "more me" monitor mixing applications.
- Direct Outputs
- All input channels feature direct outputs. Direct outputs are ideal for routing channel signal to multitrack recorders.
- High Quality Mic Preamps
- Allen & Heath incorporate high quality, low noise microphone preamps that provide warm signal, maximum headroom and low signal-to-noise ratio.