The Allen & Heath ML4000 is a live sound reinforcement console that delivers VCA technology synonymous with high-end consoles, at an affordable price point. Its extensive features and straight forward layout provide comprehensive control and flexibility as a front-of-house (FOH) or monitor mixer. This ML4000 is a 36 input console with microphone / line level switchable XLR inputs. Twenty-three (23) buss outputs are provided for flexible routing to monitors, recorders, etc. Inserts on all input channels, group outputs, matrix outputs and main outputs are provided. Eight (8) auxiliary sends allow signal routing to monitors or effects processors.
The integrated meter bridge features comprehensive LED and VU style metering for accurate level monitoring. The ML4000 provides the audio fidelity and control of high-end VCA consoles while remaining cost effective. Overall, the design is rugged and compact enough for touring or fixed installation in clubs, theaters, houses-of-worship, and more.
- 36 Mono and 6 Stereo L/R 1/4" Phone Input Channels
- This version is configured with 36 mono mic/line switchable XLR inputs and 6 stereo L/R 1/4" phone inputs.
- 8x4 Matrix Mixer
- The 8 x 4 matrix mixer is regarded as an actual mixer within a mixer. The matrix can be used for various tasks such as group and effects return routing.
- 4 Group Outputs
- 4 group outputs are available for routing groups to external monitors, recorders, etc.
- 8 Auxiliary Sends
- An abundance of auxiliary sends are provided for routing signal to effects processors, monitor mixers, etc.
- 4-Band EQ Sections
- A 4-band EQ with 2 frequency sweeps are featured on mono inputs. Stereo channels feature a 4-band fixed frequency EQ section.