The 2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch from TRENDnet allows you to share a single keyboard, mouse and monitor between four computers. It features a hot-key and push-button interface for quick and easy switching. The KVM Switch works with computers that use PS/2 connections for the keyboard and mouse and a VGA connection for the display. It installs easily, with clearly labeled ports to connect cables. The switch supports resolutions of up to 1920 x 1440 pixels. This is a great solution for anyone who wants to share a single monitor, keyboard and mouse between four computers.
- 4 Computers; 1 Desk
- Web designers often have to test pages on PCs and Macintosh computers and video editors who use the Macintosh platform can still see the appeal of the gaming options available on Windows PCs. This KVM switch allows you to easily share a single monitor, keyboard and mouse between multiple computers, regardless of your reasons.
- PS/2 and VGA Support
- The KVM Switch works with computers that feature standard PS/2 connections for input devices and VGA for display output. VGA resolution of up to 2048 x 1536 is supported, making this a great solution even for large displays.
- Hot-Key and Push-Button Switching
- The switch allows you to change computers via pre-programmed hot-keys or via push-buttons. This allows you to easily change from one computer to the other.
- Rackmount Design
- Hardware is included to install the KVM switch in a standard equipment rack. This makes it an ideal solution for server administrators who need to access multiple machines that are installed in an equipment rack.