The ZXA5-90ZB (Black) from Electro-Voice is a bi-amplified active loudspeaker with 1000W for its 15" LF Transducer and 250W for its ND2 2" Voice Coil. Besides its unparallelled power-to-weight ratio, the ZXA5-90ZB disperses sound at 90x50° for wider coverage or short distances. A selectable 100Hz high pass is available for using this speaker with subwoofers.
The high-tech, high-impact polypropylene enclosure, featuring an all-weather, water resistant design, houses a 15" woofer and a 1" Neodymium compression driver with a large 2" voice-coil. The black cabinet is equipped with 10 integral suspension points for permanent suspension or bracketing, and 3 Anchor Plates for single-stud fittings, with an additional pair of Anchor Plate attachment points on the bottom of the speaker.
- Bi-amplified with 1000W for the LF and 250W for the HF
- High output, 133dB SPL capacity
- Adjustable feet allow 45° or 55° speaker placement angle for use as stage monitor
- 15" forced-air-cooled woofer, 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver with 2" voice coil
- 90x50° for wider coverage or short distances
- Rugged, high-tech polypropylene enclosure
- 3 suspension Anchor Plates, 10 M8 insert suspension points
- 100Hz selectable high pass for use with subwoofers