AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix from IK Multimedia is a guitar amplifier and FX modeling suite that recreates the fabulous signature Hendrix sound. The software offers everything needed to craft Hendrix's guitar tones on two series/parallel guitar rigs. Five separate modules include a tuner, stomp pedals, amplifier head, miked cabinets and rack effects.
Created with the cooperation of the Hendrix estate, the software includes a complete vintage collection of effects with nine sought-after fuzz, wah, tremolo and Leslie-like stomp pedal, four amplifier heads that marked the history of rock, and a unique set of seven cabinets equipped with the original hard-to-find speakers, plus five rare vintage microphones.
Over one-hundred presets are included that reproduce specific sounds from certain album tracks. But this plug-in is not only for Hendrix fans. Anyone who is into producing rock, blues, hard rock, pop, funk, grunge or any 60s-70s influenced style of music, will benefit from this software collection.
- Authentic software recreation of the complete guitar amplifier and effects rig of Jimi Hendrix
- Utilizes the same processing as AmpliTube 2
- Functions stand-alone or as Audio Units, VST or RTAS plug-in under Mac OS X and a VST or RTAS plug-in under Windows XP
- Includes models of extremely rare and collectible vintage stomp boxes, amplifier heads and speaker cabinets
- Consists of five separate modules
- Four amplifier models, seven cabinet models and five microphone models
- Nine stomp-pedal effect models with four rack-effect models
- Includes high-precision tuner
- Provides two guitar rig chains
- Jimi Hendrix song presets immediately recall the entire rig used
- The interface is organized the same way a guitar rig is laid out, with no parameter ever more than two clicks away