The Gary Fong Lightsphere II Inverted Dome Flash Diffusion Pro-Plus Combo System includes the C1 and P1 Lightsphere IIs with the standard inverted domes, plus the additional ChromeDome and AmberDomes. In addition, this Pro-Plus kit also includes Gary's Getting Rich As A Photographer 2-DVD set. This shows Gary's step-by-step pricing and merchandising method to help make your custom-designed albums irresistible.
The Lightsphere is a large, round, soft and flexible diffuser that slips over the front of compatible flash units. The inside of the Lightsphere is completely textured to make the light dispersion even more "soft" than it would be otherwise. And because of this design, it is possible to make the material more translucent, keeping the unit from losing a lot of light while actually increasing the diffusion and softness of light.
An opaque color has been added to the inside of the Cloud version, and this "frosted" version creates an even softer effect, which makes it ideal for close-ups, portraits, and event photography.
- Especially ideal for vertical flash shots where the flash coverage is still similar to horizontal shots, due to the large rounded shape of the diffuser. Minimizes the need for a flash-flip bracket.
- The ChromeDome seriously increases the light output, while the AmberDome provides a pleasant warming effect. The included standard inverted dome allows you to softly diffuse direct light with a large, soft source without creating flare on the front of your lens.
- Easily fits into a camera bag.
- The P1 & C1 models are compatible with:
- Canon 420EX
- Nikon SB-50DX, SB-600, SB-800 & SB-80DX
- Pentax 330FTZ & AF500FTZ
- Quantaray 6500A
- Sigma 420 & 430
- Sunpak 4000AF