The YT250 from Yamaha is an auto/manual chromatic tuner that offers terrific features at an affordable price. The high-resolution LCD lets you quickly check your pitch and make adjustments. LEDs to signal sharp, flat, or in-tune help you tune-up in dark areas or from a distance.
The YT250 can tune any instrument across eight octaves, thanks to the built-in microphone and 1/4" input jack. An output jack allows you to connect a pair of headphones for private tuning, or connect the tuner between an electronic instrument and an amp.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- LED indicator lights for sharp, flat, and in-tune
- Tunes any instrument across eight octaves
- Built-in microphone
- 1/4" input and output jacks for connecting the tuner in-between an electronic instrument and an amplifier, or for private listening with headphones
- Tilt slot lets you insert a coin and tilt the tuner for easier viewing