The Plustek OpticFilm 7200 Film Scanner is capable of scanning 35 mm slides and negatives at a resolution of 7200 dpi. It is the perfect scanner for photographers and small office users.
The scanner offers a variety of uses including high quality images for magazines and other printed material. It can also be used for photo enlargements, brochures, digitizing slides/negatives, or web pages, as well as images to share with friends on the Internet, and more.
The OpticFilm 7200 scans at 48-bit color for extremely accurate and vibrant color images that retain subtle details in the highlight and shadow areas of the scanned image.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection
- Providing a High speed connection to your computer, the USB 2.0 interface is up to 4 times faster than standard USB 1.1 transfer speed, and allows the scanner to operate quickly and seamlessly with your PC.
- Scan Slides And Negatives
- Two film holders are provided - One is for holding up to four mounted slides, the other is for filmstrips up to 6 frames. The Film holders have the added benefit of protecting the film from the scanner mechanisms because there is no physical contact with the media during scanning process.
- Includes SilverFast SE Software
- SilverFast SE is a world class professional scan software program that provides a Stand-Alone SilverFast Launcher, Photoshop and TWAIN Plug-in applications, and the acclaimed software based SRD Dust & Scratch Removal system, supplying novice users and professionals with a powerful tool for scanning and color reproduction.
- Illuminated Slide Viewer
- Located on top of the scanner, the illuminated slide viewer provides the user with an excellent way to examine the slide before scanning.