The Yamaha MG102 10-Channel Mixer is a 10-channel audio mixer designed for project studio and live sound reinforcement applications. All line inputs feature balanced 1/4" TRS phone line and XLR microphone connections. Channels 1 and 2 are mono channels, the remaining channels are grouped to provide four sets of stereo inputs.
The MG102C features a 1-knob compression-adjust for compressing incoming vocals, instruments and other signal. Inserts connections are provided on the mono channels for added routing flexibility. The EQ section features a high pass filter and sweepable mid range. The MG102C is a perfect mixer for project studio recording, live sound reinforcement and video editing applications.
- 10 Inputs
- The MG102 features a total of 10 line inputs via 1/4" TRS balanced Phone connections.
- Built-In Compressor
- The MG102 features a built in compressor with a preset ratio and threshold for vocals, instruments, etc.
- 4 Stereo Inputs
- Input channels 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 and 9/10 are stereo paired for inputs, suitable for connecting playback devices or keyboards.
- High Quality Microphone Inputs
- All channels feature high quality mic inputs via balanced XLR connections. The inputs are capable of +48V phantom power.
- 1/4" TRS phone connections are found on the mono channels allowing flexible signal routing to external processors.
- Sweepable EQ Section
- All mono channels feature a 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-range and high pass filter.