The EZ-200 from Yamaha is a high-quality portable keyboard that's great for the budding musician in your family. Each of the 61 keys has a built-in light for easier learning. Choose from any of the 100 built-in songs, and the appropriate keys will illuminate, allowing you to play along. As your ability improves, this feature can be turned off for standard playing. The keys also offer touch response, reacting to how hard you press them, just like a real piano!
The powerful sound engine provides 375 different instrument voices, including stereo grand piano, organs, guitars, strings, and brass instruments. Drum kits and sound effects are included as well for further customizing your sound. The unit can operate on wall power or on batteries for terrific portability. MIDI input and output connectors allow you to connect the keyboard to a computer or other MIDI devices.
Other learning-assistance features of the EZ-200 include a "Lesson" function that guides you step-by-step through the included songs, a fingering guide so you can learn proper fingering technique, a chord dictionary, and a grading feature, which evaluates your playing and rates your performance.
- Portable Design
- This lightweight, 61-key keyboard can go almost anywhere.
- Light-Up Keys
- Each of the keys can light up for easy learning, and offers touch sensitivity for a more piano-like playing experience.
- Terrific Sound
- The powerful sound engine provides 375 different instruments, from pianos to organs, strings, brass, and more. Multiple drum kits and effects are also included.
- Built-In Stereo Speakers
- The built-in stereo speakers let you give your first performance right away without connecting extra equipment.
- Power Options
- The keyboard can run off of a power adapter or six "AA" batteries, allowing you to use it anywhere. 1
- MIDI input and output connectors let you hook into your Mac or PC, or other MIDI-capable instruments.
- Pedal Input
- A pedal input allows you to connect a sustain pedal (sold separately) for a more realistic piano experience.
- Built-In Metronome
- The metronome feature makes sure you stay on tempo perfectly.
- Yamaha Education Suite 5
- Teaching features of the EZ-200 include the "Lesson" feature, which lets you learn the left and right-hand parts of 100 pre-programmed songs by following the key lights. A fingering guide teaches proper fingering technique and a chord dictionary offers specific chords. A virtual teacher evaluates your practice sessions and rates your performance over four levels.
- Optional Survival Kit 88 Available
- The optional Survival Kit 88 (sold separately) provides you with stereo headphones for private listening, a dust cover for the keys, a Survival Kit DVD, a Watch and Learn DVD, and bonus coupons. It also extends the warranty of your keyboard to three years.