The Swift M10 Digital Series Microscope is a professional solution for research and educational facilities, integrating a high-quality 5-megapixel digital camera and 3" LCD screen into an advanced binocular microscope. It has a 360° rotating, 45° angled binocular viewer which is extremely comfortable and easy to share between observers.
A top-mounted 3" LCD screen allows easy viewing for a group, but the M10 also outputs live streaming 640 x480 video to both an analog RCA output or a USB output. Whether you've got a video monitor, laptop, or desktop projecting to a wall screen, the M10's combination of streaming video output and refined, geared mechanical stage lets instructors quickly display different elements of specimens to groups of students.
This is the model of the M10 with the "MA10030" objectives, which are plan objectives. The plan objectives allow 80-85% of the field of view to be in focus at once, which makes it easy to simultaneously observe many crucial elements across a large range of the specimen.
Swift Optics has been selling microscopes to educational facilities for decades, and are dedicated to service after the sale. Should your scope be damaged due to negligence, they can quickly supply the parts or service needed to be up and running again in a jiffy.
- Exceptionally high quality 45° angled binocular viewer, reversed from stand to allow easy access to objectives, stage, and specimens
- Plan-type 4x, 10x, 40x, & 100x objectives give 80%+ sharpness across image field
- Built-in 5.0 Megapixel digital camera facilitating captured digital stills
- Real-time streaming video sent by both RCA analog and USB digital outputs
- Pivoting 3" LCD display rotates 360° and folds down for storage
- Wide 20mm field diameter 10x objective
- "Student-Proof" design elements including locked-on external parts, all-metal internal components, a slip clutch focuser system, and a stage stop system to prevent collisions
- Variable-intensity LED illumination yields contrast-enhancing color and provides exceptional bulb life